What is your charitable vision?
At TreasureKnit, our corporate social responsibility is to (1) support local agencies that enrich the community spirit, (2) assist those less fortunate (both human and animal), and (3) promote environmental safeguards with a focus on health and culture. At TreasureKnit, the safe protection and health of children and pets is paramount.
Requests must be received 6 to 8 weeks before the date of the event. Due to the large number of requests we receive, it is regrettable that we are unable to respond to all inquires. Only successful applicants will be contacted. All requests must be submitted via our submission contact page CONTACT US PAGE and should include the following information:
- Contact Name
- Ship to Address (NO PO BOX)
- Email Address
- Website URL
- Event Name
- Event Location
- Event Date
- Attendance Last Year
- Please provide details of any current sponsors with your event/organizations and their level of involvement.
- What will be the reach and profile of the organization and/or activity? (e.g. international, national, state, local).
We donate TreasureKnit merchandise gift certificates to use as prize giveaways or auctions. We also donate coupons for attendees. Larger donations are at the discretion of TreasureKnit, considerations include:
- the type of fundraising event
- the projected amount to be raised
- alignment with our TreasureKnit core activities
- our employee's charity of choice
- our corporate vision.
If we recieve a donation, are there promotional responsibilities?
TreasureKnit would like to offer all attendees a special discount via coupon should other sponsors provide leaflets, brochures or other material to be handed out to attendees.
Where do I send my request?